When I started up a blog this February, I was so worried that I could handle it. But with many people's help and cheers, I've come to today.
I do not call you a follower. My favorite say goes...
“Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ---Albert Camus
My rule of thumb was/is "I respect my visitor fully." So, I chose a letter style to write comments. I've visited all Friends' blogs(*some people do not have blogs). I've replied for any visitor as a precious guest, certainly and courteously with all my heart.
Backstage story. It took several years to make a decision to run a blog since my linguistics professor had encouraged me. I even did not know a word, "blog" until Professor mentioned. What was worse, I was hopeless for a computer. With the caring Professor and other established artists' help, I made a start. Of course, I sat up till 2 or 3 o'clock in the middle of night and cursed at an "innocent" computer!
But above all, many visitors, Friends, "your" comments lifted me up in my ups and downs. Oh, too good to describe what I felt in language. Yes, beyond language. Friends, you've backed up me.
Now, here, "The Last Laugh!" for you at the end of 2010.
I came across this at a Christmas service long, long time ago. Ever since, I hang it at a kitchen. Have fun and cheer you up!
23 Things to Always Remeber and One Thing Never to Forget
1) Your presence is a present to the world.
2) You are unique and one of a kind.
3) Your life can be what you want it to be.
4) Take the days just once at a time.
5) Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6) You'll make it through whatever comes along.
7) Within you are so many answers.
8) Understand, have courage, be strong.
9) Don't put limits on yourself.
10) So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11) Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12) Reach for your peak, your goal and your prize.
13) Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14) The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15) Don't take things too seriously.
16) Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17) Remeber that a little love goes a long way.
18) Remember that a lot love goes forever.
19) Remeber that friendship is a wise investment.
20) Life's treasures are people...together!
21) Realize that it's never too late.
22) Do ordinary things in extraordinary ways.
23) Have health, hope and happiness.
And don't EVER forget, for even a day, How very special you are!! Special Thanks for All Visitors and Friends!