Publication in October 2014 - Colissimo International.
• The jurors’ comments
• Competition timeline
• A world map of all the participants
• French/English bilingual edition
• 292 pages (projected) • 24 x 28 cm format
• Printed on high-quality paper
• Flexible binding with flaps
|Size||24 x 28 cm|
What are the different phases in the competition?
In order to designate the winners of the “World Watercolour Competition 2014”, a jury of four renowned watercolour artists, moreover whose quality is
recognised by the editorial staff of L’ART DE L’AQUARELLE and THE ART OF WATERCOLOUR, will judge the works submitted in five phases.
Phase One: 600 artists will be selected by the editorial staff of L’ART DE L’AQUARELLE based on the digital documents received as part of the application process. Selection will take place in November 2013.
Phase Two: 250 artists will be selected by the jury of four judges from the 600 selected in the first round.
Phase Three: A shortlist of 20 artists will be selected by the jury to participate in the fourth phase based on the digital photos received. These artists will then send the two works to the address provided so that the jury can deliberate and designate the winners. These two works will be exhibited at the Narbonne Watercolour Biennial to be held in October 2014.
Phase Four: The jury of five judges will select the prizewinners in situ during the Narbonne Watercolour Biennial.
Phase Five: The results will be announced and prizes awarded at the opening of the Narbonne Watercolour Biennial.
* * *I'd send special thanks for the model (*who happily gave permission to submit it to a competition), nurses and friends who have encouraged me -- you're one of them, Frineds. Also, I'd say, let us "enjoy" challenge. I hope I will grow as a person and an artist.
"Life is beautiful and people are lovely," is my mantra.
Happy Painting, Friends.