Interested in purchasing artwork? Please leave comment with your email address. I'll contact you.


Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The show is ok, but I got injury

Friends,the exhibition People of Parramatta has started but an official opening was cancelled. I need a rest most and a quick recovery. I was in a big hurry to deliver my work and fell at steps. was discharged yesterday. Sorry for my no response to your kind visits. I hope I will post some watercolor work, sketches and chirpy posts soon. Thank you for support.
Lots of love, Sadami

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>official announcement
the cancellation of the launch of the Artspace exhibition, People of Parramatta.

Artist Sadami Konchi had a fall earlier last week and has broken her left wrist and a left shoulder. She also hit her head but fortunately the head injury was not too serious. However, her wrist required an operation. 

When I spoke with Sadami she was in quite good spirits and wanted me to proceed with the exhibition, People of Parramatta, trusting me to install it without her guidance. The exhibition will be open from November 19 through to 13 December, but due to circumstances we decided to cancel the launch of the exhibition this Friday, 20 November.

We will keep you posted regarding any future event to meet with the artist. I hope you will still find time to come and view Sadami’s work, and perhaps purchase an early Christmas gift for a loved one.

With thanks,

Sophie


Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: RIVERSIDE logo_reverseSophie Clausen | Program Coordinator Access
P (02) 8839 3368 | (02) 9683 3267


City of Parramatta
Think before you print! Help save our environment.
Attention: This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Parramatta City Council.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Council.


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sadami, I'm so sorry!! Be well and heal very soon, I'll be sending good thoughts often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Sadami, I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope many people come to see your work and that you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this, Sadami, I hope you get better very quickly. But do take it slow now and take care of yourself. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about your accident! I wish you a quick recovery and good luck with your exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sadami ... I'm so sorry to hear about your tumble. I hope you heal quickly and well! ... and I hope there can be a later opening to celebrate your show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Do get well soon and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete